Are you looking for an online educational program that has it all? Well, today your search ends! I'd like to share with you today my experience with a one month trial of Time4Learning in this review.
Time4Learning is an online educational program that provides everything you need whether your goal is to homeschool your child, provide after-school study time (instead of an expensive tutor), or keep your student's skills sharpened throughout the summer. This online educational program truly has it all for Preschool through 12th grade!
What's Included with Time4Learning?
- Math, Language Arts, Phonics, Reading, Science, Social Studies for Preschool through 8th grade
- High School courses include English (1, 2, 3, and 4), Math (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus), Science (Biology, Earth/Space Science, Physical Science, Chemistry, Physics) and Social Studies (US History 1, World History, US Government/Civics, US History 2, Geography)
- A parent forum so you can connect with other parents who are using Time4Learning
- An activity scheduler to help you plan
- Detailed lesson plans to view and use
- Activities, quizzes, and tests
- Progress reports to stay up-to-date on how your child is doing
- Student records
- Games that are a fun way to learn
- Odyssey Writer word processing component used within Language Arts for student writing
- Spelling words list for K-8th grade
- Science supply list for 3rd-6th grade
- And much more!
What is the Cost of Time4Learning?
You will be amazed at the low price considering all that you get with Time4Learning! It is very affordable at only $19.95 per month for the first child and $14.95 for each additional child enrolled in the Pre-K through 8th grade curriculum. For the high school student, the price is only $30 per month for 4 courses.
My Review of Time4Learning
Time4Learning was an excellent supplement in our homeschool. My son really enjoyed the change of pace that Time4Learning allowed us. I was amazed with all that is included with Time4Learning and that it is so affordable. Here are some of my thoughts I jotted down of our experience as we incorporated Time4Learning into our current homeschool curriculum.
- Looking around on the site trying to familiarize myself with it. Very impressed with everything that is included.
- Did about an hour's worth of homeschool today on Time4Learning. Caleb enjoyed the funny characters in the Language Arts Extension. He’s excited about The Black Stallion work we did in the Language Arts section today. I will be adding this book to our reading so we can enjoy it along with the activities on this site.
- We took a trip to the library today to check out The Black Stallion. We will use the activities listed for this book in our book study.
- We worked in the Math module today on addition with regrouping. I found this to be very helpful as a review of what Caleb has already learned in math. Time4Learning fits in perfectly with our math curriculum. I did have a little trouble on the flashcards because at first I couldn’t find the “flip card” tab to click because there wasn’t a scroll bar to the right of the page. I finally figured out that I simply needed to press the down arrow key on my computer. Ha!
- Worked again in Math today with addition w/regrouping. It’s very exciting for me to see Caleb do so well in this lesson after all of his hard work in learning his addition problems. We also worked in Language Arts. Caleb picked An American Safari to work on today. He’s getting good at maneuvering around on the site. I’m also enjoying this site.
- I love how Time4Learning allows us to go up a grade level and down a grade level of our current level. This is helpful because if Caleb cannot do the work on the level we are signed up for, then I can easily switch to the lower level to allow him to learn up to the needed level. Same applies if he can do the work, we can go on to the next level. I also like that I can see a work report of the daily work Caleb has completed in his portfolio.
- We worked in Social Studies today. It was exciting to see topics that we have already covered in our history curriculum. I’m thrilled that I can use Time4Learning along with our history curriculum!
Have you tried Time4Learning yet? If not, you can check out their demos on the Time4Learning website.
Until Next Time,